1 x can of 397g can of condensed milk
3 x cups of milk & dark chocolate (half milk / half dark)
2 x candy canes
Edible glitter snow for dusting (optional)
- Take an 8 inch square baking tray and line with foil
- Spray the foil with cooking spray and set aside
- Meanwhile combine the can of condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small, heavy bottomed saucepan, over a low heat
- Stir slowly and regularly with a small hand held whisk, being careful not to let the mixture boil or stick to the bottom
- Once smooth and combined pour into the prepared tin and, using a spatula or the back of a spoon, spread the mixture so that it evenly covers the whole tin
- Put the candy canes in a freezer bag and, using a rolling pin, smash into small chunks
- Sprinkle the candy can shards over the warm fudge and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Remove from the tin, peel away the foil and slice into bite sized pieces. Enjoy!
Try adding chopped hazelnuts, mini marshmallows and dried cranberries for a festive rocky road style fudge. Sprinkle the top with popping candy for a fun twist for the kids.